Please use these size charts to help determine your size. Because sizing and cut will vary between brands, please use the charts as a general guide to compare the various size scales. If you have a specific sizing question or would like more information, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- The terms "Free" or "One Size" mean the the product only comes in one standard size. Please refer to the product details for a approximate measurement of each item.
- The measurements we provide in the "Measurements" section of each product page are taken flat across the garment and are given in inches. This measurement does not include the stretch of the garment, nor does it correspond directly with circumference. We give measurements in this manner, because it is the least misleading way for you to determine fit.
- Select a similar garment that you know fits you well, lay it flat, and measure across the front. Then, compare those numbers with ours. Measuring your body directly may give you misleading measurements.
Measurements - Clothes
- Bust: For bust size measure around your chest at the fullest point of your bra cup. Make sure to go under your arms, not around them!
- Natural Waist: Measure around the smallest part of your waistline with one finger between your body and the measuring tape.
- Hips: Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and parallel to the floor. Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- Dress Length: Stand with your heels together, keeping tape straight and perpendicular to the floor. Measure from the high point of your shoulders down the length of your back.
- Inseam: Find a pair of pants that fit you well and measure from the crotch seam to the opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Round the number to the nearest 1/2" to get your inseam length.
Measurements - Shoes
- Shoe Height: Measure the back of the shoe from the bottom of the heel to the top of the shoe.
- Heel Height: Measure the back of the heel, from where it connects to the shoe at the top to the heel cap at the bottom.
- Platform Height: Measure from the bottom of the sole to where it connects to the shoe at the top of the platform.